- Treasurer issue: Amy Reese and Lee Powers can no longer serve as treasurers. Stephanie Hodges has stepped up to be interim treasurer. Should we have her serve the full year or open up to elections in Fall? Lee and Amy are already transitioning all the banking duties to Stephanie, since someone needs to be able to deposit money and write checks.
- Treasurer report: See Lee’s attachment
- Teacher luncheon Thursday September 1st, noon.
- Kindergarten tours—have assessments taken place yet? Forgot to check with Kristin on that one.
- Back-To-School PTO coffee: Sept. 6th for grade 1-5 and Sept. 9th for Kindergarten (check on that).
- Back-To-School Night: Thursday Sept. 22nd or 29th
- Ice-Cream Social: Friday September 16th?
- Events that will need to be planned:
Harvest Fest (late Sept., early Oct.) Sat. Oct. 1st Moya Charig in charge
School Photo Day? Check with Jen Roderick
Book Fair (November) Need people to head this
Gate Lighting (December) Cedrine TBA
Other potential events:
Movie Night 2nd grade event (Januaray)
Beach party/Dance event? Change to Talent Show Moya and Chris Charig (February); want to get Town Hall as venue
Literacy Night Michelle Marshall and Pete Gast (March?)
Field Day Vic Arthur and Michael Leen (May?)
We are looking for volunteer parents to take over the duties of ordering and distributing Hardy sweatshirts and t-shirts, corresponding secretary as well as other event coordinators.